Are you an experienced Receptionist looking for a brand-new exciting opportunity? My client is a luxury beautiful independent hotel, set within gorgeous grounds, that offers elegance to all its clientele. They are looking for a hard-working resourceful Receptionist to join their talented desk and assist guests with all their needs.
Due to the location of the hotel, the successful candidate will need to have access to their own transportation.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Receptionist will be:
- Presenting a warm welcome to all guests, providing exceptional customer service from check-in to check-out.
- Liaising with Department heads, ensuring a consistent high standard of service.
- Acting as a point of contact for all customer complaints and queries and responding to them accordingly.
- Adhering to hotel policy and contributing to Front of house standards and objectives.
The ideal Receptionist will:
- Experience reception having previously worked in a hotel environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a brilliant telephone manner.
- Friendly, personable and great customer service skills.
- Passionate, hard-working and determined.
Working for our client comes with many benefits:
- Gratuities to all staff paid every 2 months, worth approx. £500 per year.
- Discount on rooms, food and beverage and beauty treatments.
- 28 days annual leave, plus an extra day off on your birthday after 6 months of service.
Job-Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/7 days a week
If you believe you could be the right candidate to join as their receptionist, please do get in touch by sending an up to date CV to Farhang,firstname.lastname@example.org !