Are you an experienced Kitchen Porter looking for a brand-new exciting opportunity? My client is a luxury beautiful independent hotel, set within gorgeous grounds, that offers elegance to all its clientele. They are looking for a hard-working resourceful Kitchen Porter to join their back of house team, maintaining the high standard of sanitation in kitchen areas and of utensils.
Due to the location of the hotel, the successful candidate will need to have access to their own transportation. Kitchen Staff are offered off-site staff accommodation at £60 per week and includes bills. (Food and internet not provided)
The main duties and responsibilities of the Kitchen Porter will be:
- Working with the back of house team to ensure a smooth service.
- Operating the dishwasher and deep cleaning of the equipment and back of house area.
- Emptying bins and recycling in a swift and sanitary way.
- Putting away of deliveries and cleaning of staff common areas.
- Ensuring all health, safety and hygiene regulations are adhered to.
The ideal Kitchen Porter will:
- Have experience in working in a Kitchen Porter role, preferably in a hotel kitchen.
- Great teamwork skills and personable.
- Good knowledge of correct hygiene and sanitation protocols.
Working for our client comes with many benefits:
- Gratuities to all staff paid every 2 months, worth approx. £500 per year.
- Discount on rooms, food and beverage and beauty treatments.
- 28 days annual leave, plus an extra day off on your birthday after 6 months of service.
Job-Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/7 days a week
If you believe you could be the right candidate to join as their Kitchen Porter, please do get in touch by sending an up to date CV to Farhang,email@example.com !