Are you an experienced catering assistant looking to expand your horizons and grow both personally and professionally? If so, this opportunity could be perfect for you! Come join the amazing facilities company, we have partnered with, who provide catering services to schools around the UK!
Job Type: Term-time only, Permanent.
Schedule: 25 hours per week, Monday-Friday,
Your role as a Catering Assistant will involve:
- Supporting the chef and chef manager in serving healthy and hearty meals for the students.
- Assisting in the preparation of ingredients to be used in the cooking process.
- Cleaning the kitchen area and dining area to maintain cleanliness and hygiene.
- Washing up plates and cutlery.
Our ideal Catering Assistant will:
- Have previous experience in the role or other catering roles.
- A reliable individual with a willingness to learn and grow.
- Have Food Hygiene certification
Please be aware that this role requires a DBS check and this is essential for continuing the interview process.
If you feel like you're the right Catering Assistant for the team, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us and we’ll get the interview process started!