My client is a prestigious country house hotel based in Solihull who are looking for a Chef to join their talented team and help provide stunning high-end meals to all guests in both a restaurant and events setting.
The duties and responsibilities of the Chef will be:
- Cooking and preparation of high-quality meals, maintaining a high level of presentation.
- Adhering to Food Hygiene regulations.
- Working under the supervision of the Head and Sous Chef, and collaboratively with the rest of the team.
- Occasionally cooking on a larger-scale operations for their events e.g. functions and weddings.
The ideal Chef will:
- Be an experienced chef, ideally having worked in a hotel or fine-dining environment.
- Be confident in cooking in Gastro-style.
- Have experience in cooking for themed nights and other cuisines.
- Have Food Hygiene certification.
- Be personable, friendly and able to work in a team.
- Be able to work under pressure, staying calm and collected.
- Be able to drive, as the location of the hotel is not accessible to public transport.
Job-Type: Permanent, Full-time
Schedule: 40 hours, 5/7 Days
Salary: 26,000-28,000 per annum*
*subject to change