- To clean a specified area of the school to the required standard as instructed by the Supervisor
- Wash floors, surfaces, fixtures and fittings and walls up to a specified height
- Sweeping and vacuuming floors
- Polishing and dusting surfaces and furniture
- Cleaning toilets and shower areas
- Use cleaning materials as appropriate, and according to their instructions for use
- To take reasonable care for the Health and Safety of themselves and for others
- To have a responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people you are responsible for or come into contact with
- To ensure all tasks are carried out with due regard to Health and Safety
- To set an example of personal integrity and professionalism
- Attendance at appropriate staff meetings and parents evenings
All roles would require previous cleaning experience, knowledge of COSHH and colour coding.
Candidates must either hold a transferable Enhanced DBS or be happy to go through process at the cost of £47.80 You must have atleast 6 months U.K. experience, interviews will be taking place this month including online registrations.