Are you an experienced Pastry Chef looking for a brand-new exciting opportunity? My client is a luxury beautiful independent hotel, set within gorgeous grounds, that offers elegance to all its clientele. They are looking for a hard-working talented Pastry Chef to join their back of house team, providing amazing level of pastry dishes to their clientele in their rosette level kitchen.
Due to the location of the hotel, the successful candidate will need to have access to their own transportation. Kitchen Staff are offered off-site staff accommodation at £60 an hour and includes bills. (Food and internet not provided)
The main duties and responsibilities of the Pastry Chef will be:
- Maintaining a high standard across the Pastry section of the kitchen, ensuring high quality dishes are served.
- Liaising with the Head and Sous Chef to provide exceptional service levels to all guests of the restaurant.
- Collaborate with suppliers, and ensure deliveries are all in order.
- Assisting in the recruitment, selection and development of all the pastry team.
The ideal Pastry Chef will:
- Experienced Pastry Chef ideally having worked in a Hotel kitchen.
- Have a rosette or similar level background.
- Be confident in menu creation and different cuisines.
- Good knowledge of food hygiene, allergens, health and safety.
Working for our client comes with many benefits:
- Gratuities to all staff paid every 2 months, worth approx. £500 per year.
- Discount on rooms, food and beverage and beauty treatments.
- 28 days annual leave, plus an extra day off on your birthday after 6 months of service.
Job-Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Salary: £30,000-32,000 per annum
Schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/7 days a week
If you believe you could be the right candidate to join as their Pastry Chef, please do get in touch by sending an up to date CV!