Are you an experienced Chef de Rang or Head Waiter looking for a brand-new exciting opportunity? My client is a luxury beautiful independent hotel, set within gorgeous grounds, that offers elegance to all its clientele. They are looking for a talented individual to join as their Chef de Rang to work alongside their rosette standard kitchen to ensure a smooth and enjoyable service for all the clientele of their award-winning restaurant.
Due to the location of the hotel, the successful candidate will need to have access to their own transportation. Kitchen Staff are offered off-site staff accommodation at £60 an hour and includes bills. (Food and internet not provided)
The main duties and responsibilities of the Chef de Rang will be:
- Assisting the managerial team in all areas of the F&B operations of the hotel to the highest standard.
- Training and developing of the food and beverage assistants, allowing them to grow both personally and professionally.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and adhering to the hotel policies.
- Taking both food and drink orders making customers feel listened to and ensuring a swift and efficient service.
The ideal Chef de Rang will:
- Have experience in a similar role, either as a Chef de Rang or Head Waiter
- Have experience in fine dining or a rosette level restaurant.
- Have a vast knowledge of food and wine, with a genuine passion for hospitality.
- Have brilliant customer service and organizational skills.
- Can stay calm and collected under pressure.
Working for our client comes with many benefits:
- Gratuities to all staff paid every 2 months, worth approx. £500 per year.
- Discount on rooms, food and beverage and beauty treatments.
- 28 days annual leave, plus an extra day off on your birthday after 6 months of service.
Job-Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/7 days a week
If you believe you could be the right candidate to join as their Chef de Rang please do get in touch by sending an up to date CV!