Are you an experienced chef looking to join a talented and friendly kitchen team as a Chef De Partie? My client is a gorgeous Hotel and Golf club looking for a brilliant Chef De Partie to join their ranks, bringing high quality meals and amazing service to all guests of the hotel and golf course.
As Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for:
- Consistently preparing all dishes to high level, according to standard recipes.
- Assisting the Sous Chefs and Exec Chefs with ensuring all standards are following Company and Hotel policies, and with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitoring food and operating costs and reducing wastage.
- Training of the other kitchen staff, ensuring they are able to perform their necessary roles.
- Sanitising of the kitchen area and maintaining a high level of hygiene and Health and safety are met.
The ideal Chef de Partie will:
- Be an experienced chef, ideally from a hotel background.
- Able to stay focused under pressure and conscious of consistency when it comes to food preparation.
- Have a good understanding of Food Hygiene and the practice of proper food handling procedures.
- Be confident in working in a team and working independently.
- Be friendly personable and easy-going.
- Drive or have access to their own transport due to the location of the Hotel.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: 5/7 days, weekends included
Salary: Up to £26K per annum
All overtime is paid by the hour
If you believe you are the right candidate to join the team as Chef de Partie, please do get in touch by sending an up-to-date CV.