My client is a gorgeous boutique hotel in the Lichfield area, that are looking for an ambitious and experienced individual to join their management team as their new Food and Beverage Manager. The new F&B manager’s role will be to lead the highly skilled F&B team to provide excellent service across all aspect of the department; this includes the Restaurant, Bar/Lounge and Room service.
The main responsibilities of the F&B Manager will be:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the many divisions of the Food and Beverage department, ensuring high standard are kept throughout.
- Recruiting the ideal F&B team, training them and developing them both personally and professionally.
- Responsibility of the Rotas, pricing, and stock take of the department.
- Engaging with customers, with excellent customer service, dealing with issues/complaints proactively and effectively.
- Managing the department’s annual budget and devising an action plan to achieve/exceed budget.
- Organise and help provide the best experience for the many social functions, etc. Afternoon Tea, Weddings, Conferences.
The ideal F&B manager will be:
- Experienced in a managerial position, ideally in a hotel background.
- Experienced in a Food and Beverage background.
- Be able to guide and nurture the team to achieve their best.
- Operationally savvy and have a good understanding of budgets/KPIs.
- Ambitious, Determined and looking to progress into more senior roles.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Schedule: 40 hours per week, any 5/7 days, (flexible shift patterns)
If you are interested in the role, please send an up-to-date CV with your application and we can get your interview process started!