We are currently working with an excellent 4* hotel who have an exciting new opportunity that has become available for a Front Office Manager.
The main duties of the Front Office Manager include –
- Managing the day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality and standards meet customer expectations on a daily basis
- Carrying out all procedures to company standard ensuring an efficient check in and check out process, banking processes and assisting reservations when necessary
- Ensuring guest and employee satisfaction and maximising the financial performance of the department
- Being a main point of contact for guests and employees and being able to handle complaints and settle disputes
- Supporting, coaching and mentoring the team and having involvement with the department recruitment
The ideal Front Office Manager will –
- Provide leadership which utilises the full potential of the team
- Set measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved
- Review and improve quality and service standards
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Be eager to learn and progress within their career
- Experience using Opera is preferred but not essential
This Front Office Manager will have similar experience, be a strong leader and have excellent people skills. You will need to be flexible and able to work various shift patterns and able to help various departments within the venue, and will preferably drive. The salary being offered is £30k per annum.
If you feel you have the correct skills and experience to be suited to this Front Office Manager role, I would love to hear from you!