Are you looking for the next step in your career or a new exciting opportunity? I am currently working with an established property in the Warwick area who are now looking for aWedding & Events Manager to join their team.
The main duties of the Wedding & Events Manager include –
- Responding to all incoming enquiries via phone and email in relation to events, weddings, conferences, special celebrations and functions
- Preparing all event documentation including proposals, contracts, invoices and final details
- To carry out show rounds to potential bookers promoting and upselling the hotel services
- Meeting with the Bride/Groom/Event Organiser on the day of the function, ensuring that everything is as per the function sheet and running smoothly
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided from initial enquiry through to the very end of the event
- Ensuring the team are meeting agreed budgets and exceeding set targets
- Maintaining and building the venues strong social media presence
The ideal Wedding & Events Manager will –
- Have experience in a similar position
- Have strong experience in a coordinator position looking for the next step up
- Be confident working with rates and negotiating
- Have the desire and drive to successfully increase revenue
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships
As Wedding & Events Manager, you will be working 40 hours a week. The salary on offer is up to £28k per annum.
Please apply below if you have the relevant experience and skills to make the perfect Wedding & Events Manager for this position.