We are currently working with a well-established venue that are looking for a number of Chef de Partie candidates to join their team!
Main Chef de Partie duties include –
- Supporting with a smooth and efficient service
- Running a small section of the kitchen
- Supervising and training junior members of the team
- Conference banqueting and plated menus
- A'la carte dining
- Conference lunches
- Buffets (dinner and breakfast for large numbers)
- Stock control and waste managing
- Food safety procedures
This place of work are looking for Chef de Partie candidates that have a good working attitude, are willing to learn and develop as they will provide in depth training and support as well as excellent benefits!
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week on any 5 days out of 7, straight shifts. As Chef de Partie you will be paid £11.33 per hour, all overtime is paid hourly.
Please apply if you are an experienced Chef de Partie or looking for the next step up in your career.