An exciting opportunity has become available as Restaurant Manager at a 4* hotel restaurant.
As Restaurant Manager, you will be expected to –
- Consistently drive operational excellence throughout the team
- Efficiently manage the day-to-day operation of the Restaurant, Bar/Lounge and Room Service
- Strive to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in all areas
- Recruit, train and develop team
- Manage the departments activity in line with the annual budget to achieve or exceed budget expectations
- Be responsible for rotas, cost controls and pricing
- Engage with customers proactively and deal with issues or complaints effectively
Ideally this Restaurant Manager will –
- Provide leadership with utilises the full potential of the team
- Set measurable performance standards, objectives, and goals to be achieved
- Review and improve quality and service standards
- Focus on producing results through encouraging high achievement
- Ideally have rosette experience
You will be employed on a full time, permanent basis as Restaurant Manager and will be paid between £30k-£35k per annum.
Please get in touch to apply if this Restaurant Manager role is suitable for you and your experience.