We are currently working with a fantastic conference, events & weddings venue in the heart of Birmingham that have a great position that has become available for an AV and Operations Technician.
Being an AV and Operations Technician, you main duties will consist of –
- Operating the venues projectors and technical equipment
- Being able to deal with any technical issues
- Setting up and clearing down of AV equipment
- Assisting with the setups and breakdowns of conference and events
- Manual handling
- Assisting with general cleaning
The ideal AV and Operations Technician will be tech savvy, know the hospitality industry and be reliable. You will be trustworthy, smart and hard working.
This position for AV and Operations Technician is a minimum of 24 hours per week, split across 3 days which will mainly be week days, some weekends may be required however. The contract is from July-December. The pay is £10.50 per hour.
If this AV and Operations Technician be suitable for you, please apply below.