We are currently working with a 4* hotel located in Worcester who have an exciting new opportunity that has become available for an Event Coordinator.
The main duties of the Event Coordinator include –
- Responding to all incoming enquiries via phone and email in relation to events, weddings, conferences, special celebrations and functions
- Preparing all event documentation including proposals, contracts, invoices and final details
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided from initial enquiry through to the very end of the event
- Increasing conference, weddings and functions revenue by actively seeking new opportunities
- Meeting agreed budgets and exceeding set targets
- To carry out show rounds to potential bookers promoting and upselling the hotel services
- Effectively liaise with all venue departments to ensure set up and execution of events are as per stated on function sheets
The ideal Event Coordinator will –
- Have previous experience working within a similar environment
- Be confident working with rates and negotiating
- Have the desire and drive to successfully increase revenue
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships
This Event Coordinator position is working 40 hours per week paying a salary of £20k per annum.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this Event Coordinator role, please apply below.