We are currently working with a well-established, fine dining restaurant in the Birmingham area that are looking for a General Manager to join their team.
As General Manager, some of your main duties will include –
- Overseeing the entire operation of the restaurant and kitchen
- Maintaining impeccable front of house service standards
- Effectively leading and managing the team to ensure the smooth day to day operation
- Maintaining quality standards and achieving agreed business KPI’s
- Implementing marketing and promotional activities to drive revenue
- Effectively training, developing and leading team members to achieve their highest potential and ensuring the smooth day to day operation of the venue
- Controlling food and beverage cost and usage and ensuring all policies and procedures are followed
The ideal General Manager will –
- Preferably have knowledge of service and food and beverage within a management position – preferably to an AA rosette or Michelin star standard
- Have a very hands on approach
- Have a proven track record of mentoring and developing talent within the operation
- Have commercial awareness with regards to Gross Profit margins, managing labour cost and stock control
- Has a thorough understanding of taking accountability within the business and can embrace ownership
As General Manager, you will be expected to be able to work flexible shifts. The salary on offer is £30k-£35k per annum. Also accepting applications for candidates that are willing to relocate.
If you feel this General Manager role matches your experience, skills and knowledge, please apply below!