A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Conference & Banqueting Manager at a unique 4* hotel located in the Worcester area.
Duties of the Conference & Banqueting Manager consist of –
- Full management and responsibility of the F&B team
- Successfully and efficiently running weddings, events and social functions
- Recruitment, training and development
- Auditing of operational standards
- Complaint handling, making every effort to resolve these with minimal inconvenience
- Working closely with event organisers and VIPS to deliver their expectations to the highest standard
- Liaise with other heads of departments in order to deliver exactly what the client wants
- Managing staffing levels
The ideal Conference & Banqueting Manager will –
- Strong experience within a similar position and running a C&B operation
- Strong leadership skills and track record of successfully managing a team
- Exceptionally high standards with a keen eye for detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Have a very hands-on, hardworking approach
This Conference & Banqueting Manager position is a full time role working 40 hours per week on any 5 days out of 7. The successful candidate will be required to be flexible with shift patterns. The salary on offer is between £26k-£30k per annum, dependant on experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Conference & Banqueting Manager position, please apply below.