We are currently working with a very well established resort that are looking for a number of Chef de Partie candidates to join their team!
Main Chef de Partie duties include –
- Supporting with a smooth and efficient service
- Running a small section of the kitchen
- Supervising and training junior members of the team
- Conference banqueting and plated menus (ranging anywhere from 10 to 500)
- A'la carte dining
- Conference lunches
- Buffets (dinner and breakfast for numbers ranging from 100 to 800)
- Stock control and waste managing
- Food safety procedures
This place of work are looking for Chef de Partie candidates that have a good working attitude, are willing to learn and develop as they will provide in depth training and support as well as excellent benefits!
This is a full time position working 40 hours a week on any 5 days out of 7, straight shifts. As Chef de Partie you will be paid £25,000 per annum. Due to the location, you will ideally be able to drive.
Please apply if you are an experienced Chef de Partie or looking for the next step up in your career.