We are currently working with a 4* hotel located in Worcester who have an exciting new opportunity that has become available for a Front Office Manager.
The main duties of the Front Office Manager include –
- Being responsible for the smooth running of the reception desk as well as reservations & events office
- Ensuring excellent customer service is always delivered and a friendly and warm welcome provided to all guests
- Being the main point of contact for any guest queries, questions or complaints and dealing with them efficiently
- Developing business relationships with local companies in order to increase room sales
- Developing rate strategies, setting up rate codes and packages in order to maximize revenues
- Forecasting future business
- Dealing with all reservations including room and restaurant reservations, checking guests in and out, preparing and checking invoices
- Staff training, development and recruitment
The ideal Front Office Manager will –
- Be friendly and welcoming
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be a peoples person with outstanding customer service skills
- Have good planning and organisational skills
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize work load
This Front Office Manager position is working 40 hours a week on any 5 days out of 7, flexible hours including mornings, afternoon and evenings as well as some weekends. The salary being offered is £25k per annum.
If you have the relevant experience for this Front Office Manager position, please apply below!