Are you enthusiastic about working in a customer facing role? If so the perfect opportunity may be available for you. We are currently working with one of the leading venues in the area who are looking for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join their team.
As Food & Beverage Supervisor, your main duties will include –
- Assisting in the running of the food and beverage outlets and to deputise in the absence of the Managers as and when necessary
- Ensuring that service in the Restaurants, Bars, Lounge and Private Dining areas is prompt, friendly and attentive to customer needs
- Maximising the financial potential of the Restaurants and Bars
- Having a thorough understanding and knowledge of the menu and correct serving of all dishes
- Supervising staff and overseeing training and development
The ideal Food & Beverage Supervisor will –
- Have previous experience working with customers in a face to face setting
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be welcoming and friendly
- Good leadership skills
Being Food & Beverage Supervisor you will be expected to work 40 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7. The pay rate is £10.50 per hour.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be well suited to this Food & Beverage Supervisor role, please apply below.