We are currently working with an excellent 4* hotel located in Birmingham who have an exciting new opportunity that has become available for a Receptionist.
As Receptionist, you will be required to complete the below duties –
- Supplying the highest levels of customer service at all times being first point of contact for guests
- Creating a welcoming environment for guests
- Be knowledgeable on the hotel rates and facilities
- Understanding the correct reservation procedures
- Operating the telephone, Opera and Micros and efficiently checking guests in and out
- Being responsible for all payment transactions and understanding the banking procedures
- To liaise with housekeeping regarding the daily allocation of rooms
The ideal Receptionist will –
- Be friendly and welcoming
- Ensure the best level of customer service is provided at all times
- Be professional and a good communicator
- Be able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Ideally have Opera experience
This Receptionist role is full time role covering maternity cover until the end of October. You will need to be flexible with various shift patterns. Pay rate is £10.50 per hour.
Please apply below if you are interested in finding out more about the Receptionist role.