We are currently working with an excellent 4* hotel located in Meriden who have an exciting new opportunity that has become available for an Wedding & Event Executive.
The main duties of the Wedding & Event Executive include –
- Responding to incoming enquiries via phone and email
- Preparing all event documentation including proposals, contacts and final details
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided from initial enquiry through to the day of the event
- Increasing conference, weddings and functions revenue by actively seeking new opportunities
- To carry out show rounds to potential bookers promoting and upselling the hotel services
- Actively seek all sales and revenue opportunities both internal and external to increase the profile of the hotel
The ideal Wedding & Event Executive will –
- Have previous experience working within a sales environment
- Be confident working with rates and negotiating
- Have the desire and drive to successfully increase revenue
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships
As Wedding & Event Executive, you will be required to work 40 hours a week and will be paid £10.65 per hour.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills for this Wedding & Event Executive position, please apply below.