We are currently working with a fantastic 4* hotel in Birmingham where the team are at the heart of everything they do who now have a vacancy available for a Food & Beverage Manager.
The main duties of the Food & Beverage Manager include –
- Being responsible for the day to day running of the F&B outlets across the hotel
- Managing a team of assistant managers, supervisors and floor staff
- Ensuring a high level of service is always provided
- Working closely with all departments regarding menus, price lists, meetings, events etc
- Ensuring department profitability according to business targets
- Assisting in recruiting, training and developing staff members
- Keeping within costs and budgets for your department
The ideal Food & Beverage Manager will –
- Be a hands on manager
- Provide an excellent guest experience
- Have knowledge of F&B trends, wines and spirits
- Be passionate about good quality food and high level of service standards
This Food & Beverage Manager role is a full time position and paying £30,000 per annum.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this Food & Beverage Manager role, please apply below.