We are currently working with a 4* newly refurbished hotel in Northamptonshire who are looking to extend their team and add a Maintenance Assistant.
As Maintenance Assistant, your main duties include –
- Ensuring that all maintenance related work is completed effectively and efficiently
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are followed in order to maintain a safe working environment
- Ensuring that there is minimum disruption to guests
- Ensuring that all work is completed to the highest quality, maintaining standards within the hotel
- Identifying all issues and addressing them in a pro-active manner
- Complying with all company and statutory procedures i.e. fire, hygiene, h&s
The ideal Maintenance Assistant will –
- Have experience within a similar position
- Be knowledgeable on plumbing, electrics and decorating
- Have high standards
- Have the ability to prioritise workloads
- Be able to work well under pressure
This Maintenance Assistant will be working 40 hours per week and paid up to £9.30 per hour.
Please get in touch if you think you would be ideal for this Maintenance Assistant position.