We are currently working with a 4* newly refurbished hotel in Northamptonshire who are looking to extend their team and add a Food & Beverage Assistant.
As Food & Beverage Assistant, your main duties will include –
- Delivering high quality food & beverages whilst ensuring the highest possible levels of customer service is being provided
- Ensuring food & beverages are served efficiently and to set standards
- Ensuring the food service areas are fully stocked with mis en place, stationary and sundry items
- Cleaning and laying tables to the set standard for each service
- Completing general cleaning and upkeeping duties
- Assisting in the bar, room service and conference & events departments when required
The ideal Food & Beverage Assistant will –
- Have previous experience within a hospitality environment
- Have a passion for customer service and understanding the importance of standards
- Be outgoing, efficient and friendly
- Be able to work well under pressure in a challenging, busy environment
As Food & Beverage Assistant you will be required to work flexible shifts, 40 hours per week on any 5 days out of 7 and will be paid up to £9.30 per hour.
If you have the skills and experience for this Food & Beverage Assistant, I would love to hear from you!