We are currently working with a 4* newly refurbished hotel in Northamptonshire who are looking to extend their team and add an Assistant Head Housekeeper.
The main duties of the Assistant Head Housekeeper are –
- To set, monitor and control standards in all areas, ensuring the highest level of housekeeping and guest service is maintained
- Ensure maximum room availability is maintained through effective communication with all other departments (reception, reservations, maintenance etc)
- Supervise, motivate and appraise staff members as well as delegating work load ensuring standards are being recognised and met
- Assisting the head housekeeper in regular spring cleans of all areas of the hotel
- Ensuring all equipment is stocked and working
- Ensuring all legal requirements are met I.E H&S at work, COSSHH, licensing, fire precautions etc
The ideal Assistant Head Housekeeper will –
- Have previous experience in hotels, ideally within a similar role or someone looking for the next step
- Be able to deliver a consistent level of service
- Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Be confident, polite and welcoming
As Assistant Head Housekeeper, you will be required to work 40 hours per week on any 5 days out of 7 and will be paid a salary of £24,000 per annum.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Assistant Head Housekeeper position, please apply below.