We are currently working with a stunning 4* hotel located in the Solihull area who have a great opportunity that has become available as a Receptionist.
In this Receptionist position, your main duties will include –
- Completing Reception duties including guest check ins, guest check outs, daily banking to a high standard as well as assisting the Reservations department
- Ensuring exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to all guests
- Presenting a welcoming impression both on the telephone and in person
- Ensuring the correct allocation of charges to guest accounts and banking of all monies
- Acting as a main point of contact for any customer complaints or queries and ensuring they are handled correctly
The ideal Receptionist will –
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Be professional and friendly
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
This Receptionist position is working 40 hours per week, flexible hours including mornings, afternoons and evenings, shifts are generally from 7am-3pm or 3-11pm. Paying a salary between £18k-£20k per annum.
If you feel like this Receptionist position is the ideal role for you, I’d love to hear from you!