Are you enthusiastic about working in a customer facing role? If so the perfect opportunity may be available for you.
We are currently working with a popular historic 4* hotel in Warwick who are looking for a friendly and confident Bartender to join their team.
As Bartender, as well as your number 1 priority being to ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided, your key responsibilities will include –
- Ensuring a welcoming and attentive service to all customers
- Ensuring the bars and FOH area are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Restocking and replenishing bar inventory and supplies
- Upselling at every given opportunity
- Ensuring correct billing procedures are followed
The ideal Bartender will –
- Have experience working with customers in a face to face setting
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Be friendly, great with people and a team player
Being Bartender you will be expected to work 40 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7 and will be expected to be flexible with shift patterns. Due to the hours and location, it is preferred that this candidate will have their own transport. The pay being offered is £8.91 per hour, all overtime will also be paid.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to make the perfect Bartender for this great venue, please apply below.