A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Duty Manager at a unique 4* hotel located in the Worcester area.
Responsibilities of the Duty Manager includes –
- Assisting senior management for all front of house activities
- Managing the full shift when on duty
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is achieved then maintained
- Being a first point of contact for all guest enquiries, queries and complaints
- Ensuring all F&B equipment and functions are prepared to standard and in a timely manner
- Allocating staff shift responsibilities
The ideal Duty Manager will –
- Have strong hotel experience
- Lead by example
- Be an ‘all-rounder’ and hands-on
- Be attentive and organised
- Display high levels of customer service standards
This Duty Manager position is a full time position working 40 hours per week on any 5 days out of 7, you will be required to be fully flexible with shift patterns. The pay rate is £9-£11 per hour, dependant on experience.
If this Duty Manager role is the perfect role for you, I would love to hear from you!