We are currently working with a fantastic family owned and run hotel in the heart of the historic city Lichfield where a great vacancy is now available for a Banqueting Manager.
The duties of the Banqueting Manager include –
- Be fully responsible for all Wedding & Events
- Having a hands on approach to the running of the functions and events whilst enhancing the guest experience
- To assist with managing, training and developing a large team
- Working closely with event organisers and VIPS to deliver their expectations to the highest standard
- Maintaining operation standards
- Liaise with other heads of departments in order to deliver exactly what the client wants
- Complaint handling, making every effort to resolve these with minimal inconvenience
- Managing staffing levels
The ideal Banqueting Manager will –
- Be a very hands-on manager
- Previous experience running weddings
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the food and beverage department
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Be a good communicator
This Banqueting Manager position is a full time role, working on any 5 days out of 7 and is paid a salary of £23,000 per annum plus a number of company benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Banqueting Manager role, please apply below.