We are currently working with a fantastic family owned and run hotel in the heart of the historic city Lichfield where a great vacancy is now available for a Night Porter.
The main duties of this Night Porter position include –
- All reception duties such as check ins and check outs, dealing with guest queries, cash handling
- Helping and running the night audit
- Night walk rounds and security checks
- Night room service preparing and delivering
- Setting up, breaking down and cleaning of conference rooms
- Bar duties
The ideal Night Porter will –
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have effective communication skills
- Be able to multi-task and take on a number of duties
- Have a positive and can-do attitude
This Night Porter position is working 40 hours per week on any 5 nights out of 7 between the hours of 11pm and 7:30am and is paying up to £20k per annum.
If you think you have the skills and experience to fit well with this Night Porter role, please get in touch!