We are currently working with a stunning 4* hotel located in the Solihull area who have a great opportunity become available for a Wedding & Event Coordinator.
The main duties of the Wedding & Event Coordinator include –
- Responding to all incoming enquiries via phone and email in relation to events, weddings, special celebrations and functions
- Preparing all event documentation including proposals, contracts, invoices and final details
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is provided from initial enquiry through to the very end of the event
- Increasing weddings and functions revenue by actively seeking new opportunities
- Meeting agreed budgets and exceeding set targets
- To carry out show rounds to potential bookers promoting and upselling the hotel services
- Effectively liaise with all venue departments to ensure set up and execution of events are as per stated on function sheets
The ideal Wedding & Event Coordinator will –
- Have previous experience working within a similar environment
- Be confident working with rates and negotiating
- Have the desire and drive to successfully increase revenue
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships
The Wedding & Event Coordinator position is working 40 hours per week and is paid a salary of £24-£25k per annum.
Please apply below if you feel you would be a good fit for this Wedding & Event Coordinator role.