We are currently working with a beautiful 4* hotel located in the heart of the historic town of Stratford-upon-Avon who are currently looking for a Receptionist.
In this Receptionist position, your main duties will include –
- Completing Reception duties including guest check ins, guest check outs, daily banking to a high standard as well as assisting the Reservations department
- Ensuring exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to all guests
- Presenting a welcoming impression both on the telephone and in person
- Ensuring the correct allocation of charges to guest accounts and banking of all monies
- Acting as a main point of contact for any customer complaints or queries and ensuring they are handled correctly
The ideal Receptionist will –
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Be professional and friendly
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Preferably Opera trained
As Receptionist, you will be required to work 40 hours per week on any 5 days out of 7 and will be paid £9.30 per hour.
If you have the suitable skills for this Receptionist position, please apply below.