We are currently working with a beautiful 4-red star hotel offering luxury accommodation and a 2 AA rosette restaurant who are looking for an experienced Assistant Food & Beverage Manager to join their team.
As Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, you will –
- Be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of the F&B department
- Be driven to maximise sales and profitability
- Be responsible for the development and performance management of employees, ensuring that they work effectively and are following company standards
- Have a thorough understanding & knowledge of food & beverage items being served
- Strive to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in all areas
- Engage with customers proactively and deal with issues or complaints effectively
The ideal Assistant Food & Beverage Manager will –
- Be a hands on manager
- Have experience working within a high volume environment
- Have full understanding of F&B revenue streams
- Be a highly effective business and peoples manager
- Possess outstanding customer service skills
This Assistant Food & Beverage Manager will be flexible with working hours, working 40 hours a week, 5 out of 7 days to include mornings, evenings and weekends. A salary of £24.5k per annum will be paid.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to fit this Assistant Food & Beverage Manager role, please apply below.