Pertemps Network Catering have registered an exceptional opportunity to work with our prestigious client within their Events Office as a Conference and Events Coordinator. Part of a small and collaborative team, you will be responsible for organising key conferences and events from initial enquiry through to delivery.
As the Conference and Events Coordinator some of your duties will include:
- Acting as a key contact for your events
- Administering all arrangements for key annual events and meetings
- Liaising with clients, other departments and suppliers to organise events
- Maintaining accurate financial quotations
Conference and Events Coordinator Experience
The Conference and Events Coordinator will have events, administration, and customer service experience along with meticulous attention to detail. As you will be corresponding with a variety of staff members and stakeholders you will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to prioritise a busy and demanding workload. You will be a self-starter, personable and keen to make a difference to this small but crucial team. Due to the nature of the role, you will be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
Conference and Events Coordinator Rewards
As the Conference and Events Coordinator, you will receive the following benefits:
- Great Rate of pay per hour (up tp £15)
- Weekly payments
- On going work for a minimum period of 4 weeks with the possibility of becoming permanent
If you are interested please apply or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01216326661