Looking for new opportunities in your Hospitality career? Getting in touch with multinational companies, stadiums, race courses and bigger events going on in your area? Working with us, Pertemps, we can offer you flexible hours depends of your availability and flexibility, you will manage your own time and we will help you to find the right opportunities for you.
You will be a great candidate if :
- you are willing to learn and build a strong hospitality career, if you have previous experience either in restaurants, bar, pubs, events or reception.
- you are eligible to work in the UK
- you are a good team player and you adapt yourself to different environments.
- you have an amazing customer services, you are a people person and fluent in English.
- you are immediately available and you want to manage your own time
- own uniform (Black long sleeve shirt, White long sleeve shirt, Black trousers, Black shoes)
- And the most important thing if you are passionate, motivated and you have an I CAN DO attitude, we are here to help you to develop that potential within yourself.
What we can offer you ?
- Weekly pay depending of the hours that you are willing to work
- Accumulative holiday pay depending as well of working hours.
- Support and getting different shifts from us to fit you in the right place to build up your career within the sector.
We offer a friendly, reliable, relaxed yet professional service which is second to none. All applicants with previous experience as Food Runner, Bar Runner, Barista, Bartender, Host, Receptionist, Assistant Waiter, Waiter, Head Waiter, Wine Waiter, F&B Assistant, Catering Assistant, etc. then we want to hear from you.
If interested just apply or send your CV to Bella.email@example.com or call 01216326661 and ask to speak to Bella