We are currently looking for an exceptional Deputy Manager for an established venue located in Solihull.
As Deputy Manager you will –
- Have overall day to day management of the front of house team including reception, restaurant, bar, conference and events and housekeeping as well as back of house ensuring exceptional standards are delivered
- Assist the Operations and General Manager in creating and delivering department sales plans and staff development
- Ensure maximum profit is achieved in each department
- Manage budgets, forecasting, wage costs, ordering and stock control, staff rotas
- Efficiently managing the team including managing absence, training, development, employee engagement
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times
The ideal Deputy Manager will –
- Be hands on and able to manage from the front
- Be passionate and knowledgeable on F&B, including cocktails
- Have an understanding of financials, reports, banking and admin
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have superb customer service skills and understanding of working to high standards
This role is looking for a Deputy Manager that has energy and confidence, is a peoples person and loves what they do so will always go the extra mile. The position is a full time permanent position and is paying £30,000 per annum.
Please click apply if this Deputy Manager role suits your experience and personality.