We are currently working with an excellent 4 Red Star hotel located in Kidderminster who have an exciting new opportunity that has become available for a Restaurant & Bar Manager.
The Restaurant & Bar Manager position includes –
- Being responsible for the managing the day to day operation of the Restaurant and Bar area
- Striving to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in all areas
- Recruit, train and develop team
- Managing the departments activity in line with the annual budget to achieve or exceed budget expectations
- Being responsible for rotas, cost controls and pricing
- Engage with customers proactively and deal with issues or complaints effectively
As Restaurant & Bar Manager you will need to –
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be professional and knowledgeable
- Have a strong attention to detail and be able to deliver excellent service standards
- Be able to lead by example
This Restaurant & Bar Manager will need to possess excellent customer service skills, be reliable and motivated. You must have previous experience in a similar role and be flexible with working hours, working 40 hours a week, 5 out of 7 days to include mornings, evenings and weekends. A salary of £28k per annum will be paid.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Restaurant & Bar Manager position, please apply below.