We are currently working with an excellent 4* hotel located in Meriden who have an exciting new opportunity that has become available for an Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager.
The Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager position includes –
- Being responsible for the managing the day to day operation of the Restaurant and Bar area
- Striving to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in all areas
- Recruit, train and develop team
- Managing the departments activity in line with the annual budget to achieve or exceed budget expectations
- Being responsible for rotas, cost controls and pricing
- Engage with customers proactively and deal with issues or complaints effectively
- Being driven to maximise sales and profitability
As Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager you will need to –
- Be professional and knowledgeable
- Be highly attentive and enthusiastic
- Be driven to enhance quality service and guest satisfaction
- Have excellent customer service skills
As Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager, you will be expected to work 40 hours a week on any 5 days out of 7 and be flexible with shift patterns. The salary on offer is up to £26k per annum plus a number of fantastic benefits.
Please apply below to have a discussion further about this Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager role.