We are currently working with a 4* newly refurbished hotel in Northamptonshire who are looking to extend their team and add a Conference Porter.
Some of the main duties of the Conference Porter role are –
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are set out as per the weekly function sheets or advised by Heads of Departments
- Ensuring all meeting rooms in use are serviced and replenished at each break time
- Ensuring all tea/coffee/refreshment areas are replenished and serviced during your shift
- Assisting with serving lunches or refreshments when required
- Completing daily check lists
- Ensuring the general cleanliness and tidiness of public areas
The ideal Conference Porter will –
- Have experience within a similar role or within hospitality
- Have strong attention to detail
- Focus on customer care and satisfaction
- Have a genuine interest in people and customer service
As Conference Porter, you will be required to work 40 hours per week on any 5 days out of 7 and will be paid up to £9.30 per hour.
If you feel this Conference Porter is the correct role for you, please apply below.