A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Bar Manager at a unique 4* hotel located in the Worcester area.
The Bar Manager duties consist of –
- Leading the operation of all 3 bars, maintaining and improving standards
- Providing a warm welcome to all guests and to assist them in a polite and efficient manner
- Maximising revenue and profit in the bar
- Assist in implementing special promotions and coaching employees on effective sales techniques
- Motivating and training the team
- Involvement in staff rotas, pay roll, finances, stock takes, costings
The ideal Bar Manager will –
- Have strong experience within Food & Beverage in a fast-paced environment
- Have great leadership skills
- Great communication skills
- Be highly motivated and committed
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Have a very hands-on, hardworking approach
The Bar Manager is a full time permanent position working 40 hours per week on any 5 days out of 7. You will be required to be fully flexible with shift patterns and will be paid a salary between £20k-£24k, dependant on experience.
If this Bar Manager matches your experience, please apply below.