A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager at a unique 4* hotel located in the Worcester area.
Duties of the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager consist of –
- Responsibility for overseeing the day-to-day operation of the F&B department
- Successfully and efficiently running all departments of F&B including restaurant, weddings and functions
- Being driven to maximise sales and profitability
- Responsibility for the development and performance management of employees, ensuring that they work effectively and are following company standards
- Having a thorough understanding & knowledge of food & beverage items being served
- Striving to continually improve guest satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in all areas
- Engaging with customers proactively and deal with issues or complaints effectively
The ideal Assistant Food & Beverage Manager will –
- Strong experience within a similar position and running a C&B operation
- Strong leadership skills and track record of successfully managing a team
- Exceptionally high standards with a keen eye for detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Have a very hands-on, hardworking approach
This Assistant Food & Beverage Manager is a full time position working 40 hours per week on any 5 days out of 7. The successful candidate will be required to be flexible with shift patterns. The salary on offer is between £21k-£26k per annum, dependant on experience.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Assistant Food & Beverage Manager position, please apply below!