We are currently working with a beautiful 4-red star hotel offering luxury accommodation and a 2 AA rosette restaurant who are looking for a Food & Beverage Manager or experience Restaurant Manager looking to progress their career, to join their team.
As Food & Beverage Manager, duties will include –
- Full responsibility of the whole food & beverage operation
- Being responsible for financial targets, cost control and P&L
- Maximise revenue streams and new revenue and upselling opportunities
- Delivering the highest quality service possible
- Being responsible for the development and performance management of employees, ensuring that they work effectively and are following company standards
The ideal Food & Beverage Manager will –
- Have the ability to build excellent relationships
- Have a real passion for training and development
- Possess exceptional standards
- Be a hands on manager with an outgoing personality
- Have full understanding of F&B revenue streams
This Food & Beverage Manager is a full time position, working 40 hours per week requiring the candidate to be flexible with working times. As well as a number of benefits, the salary being offered is £33k per annum.
If you think you would make the perfect Food & Beverage Manager at this property, I’d love to hear from you!