Looking for new opportunities in your Hospitality career? Would you like exposure working with large companies, stadiums, racecourses and leisure events going on in your area? Working with us here Pertemps Network Catering, we can offer you flexible hours working to your availability and flexibility, you will manage your own time and we will help to find the right opportunities for you.
You will be a great candidate if :
- You are willing to learn and build on your existing experience in hospitality.
- You have previous experience either in restaurants, bar, pubs, events or reception.
- You are eligible to work in the UK.
- You are a good team player and you adapt yourself to different environments.
- You have an amazing attitude to customer services
- You are a people person and have a strong command of the English language.
- You are immediately available and you want to manage your own time
- Own uniform (Black/White long sleeve shirt, Black trousers, Black shoes)
- The most important thing we are looking for is a passion to deliver a good service, you are motivated and you have an can do attitude, we are here to help you to develop that potential within yourself.
What we can offer you
- Weekly pay depending of the hours that you are willing to work
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Accumulative Holiday Pay
- Support to develop your existing skillset with additional training
- Different exposures in various venues to build up your career within the sector.
We offer a friendly, reliable, relaxed yet professional service which is second to none. All applicants with previous experience as Food Runner, Bar Runner, Barista, Bartender, Host, Receptionist, Assistant Waiter, Waiter, Head Waiter, Wine Waiter, F&B Assistant, Catering Assistant, etc. then we want to hear from you.
If interested just apply or send your CV to Maribel.email@example.com or call 01216326661 and ask to speak to Maribel