Are you an experienced Support Worker?
Network Healthcare is opening a new branch in Northampton and are currently recruiting Support Workers for the Northamptonshire area - including Northampton, Wellingborough, Rushden and Kettering.
We place quality of service and safety before anything else. It’s important that you also share these priorities, with compassion being at the centre of everything you do as a Support Worker.
Your responsibilities as a Support Worker will include the following:
As a Support Worker, you will:
- You will be responsible for carrying out duties required by our clients
- To follow best practice and specific procedures as outlined by our clients
- To always promote effective choice, dignity, privacy and independence
- To assist individuals with their day-to-day needs and support
- To support individuals according to their care plan
- To maintain record keeping as and when required
- To continually develop skills and to ensure training is up to date
In return, you will receive the following:
- Have a minimum of 12 months’ paid experience as a support worker
- Place quality and safety of service before anything else
- Have a positive can-do attitude with abundant enthusiasm
- Go the extra mile whenever needed
- Ideally have a driving licence
- Good hourly rates paid weekly
- Availability and flexibility of shifts
- Free DBS, uniform and training – T&Cs apply
- Referral bonus for qualifying candidates
Due to the nature of this post, an Enhanced DBS is mandatory. We will assist with obtaining a DBS and advice on signing up to the DBS renewal scheme. About Us:
Established in 1995, Network Healthcare has been successfully delivering nursing and care services to a variety of different settings throughout the UK. We provide temporary staffing in a variety of settings such as residential homes, nursing homes, supported living, secure units and the community.
If you require further information, please call Chris or Yvonne on 01604 801355.