Chef – Hospice – Solihull - £9.50 per hour, enhanced weekend pay – 6 month contract
A well know hospice, set in stunning and tranquil grounds is looking for a Chef for approximately 6 month.
You will report to the Chef Manager and duties will include the following:-
- Preparing nutritional, delicious meals for patients, visitor and staff
- Meeting with patients to discuss their dietary requirements
- Experience in cooking from fresh
- Working with the team to ensure the catering operation runs smoothly
- Any other duties that are required
My client is looking for an experienced, compassionate Chef with a genuine passion for great food and excellent service. You must have a “can do” attitude and have previous experience of working within a similar environment and an understanding of nutrition, dietary requirements and an awareness of the type of environment you are working . You will be cooking from fresh daily so experience of this is essential.
Working hours are:-
35 hours per week, 5 out of 7, working every other weekend – enhanced pay for Saturday and Sundays
Shifts are either 7am – 2.30pm OR 10.30am – 6pm
This role is subject to a DBS check.