We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire who are now on the lookout for a Night Porter. Set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
As Night Porter, your main responsibilities will include –
- Setting, clearing and cleaning all conference rooms to standard
- Performing security procedures throughout of the evening
- Ensuring the security of all delegates and guests within the hotel
- Bar service when required
- Providing 24 hour room service and reception services
The ideal Night Porter will have proven experience working in a similar position within a hotel. will be friendly and able to present a welcoming impression to all guests. You will be hardworking, reliable, a great team player as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
As Night Porter you will report into the Nights Supervisor and Reception Manager, will be working 40 hours a week on any 5 days out of 7 and will be paid a salary of £18,500 per annum. Due to the location of the venue, it is preferred the candidate has access to their own transport.
If you feel you would make the perfect Night Porter at this venue, please apply below.