Are you enthusiastic about working in a customer facing role? If so the perfect opportunity may be available for you.
We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire who are now on the lookout for an Assistant Restaurant Manager. Set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
As Assistant Restaurant Manager, some of your main duties will include –
- Being responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the restaurants
- Being responsible for the development and performance management of employees, ensuring that they work effectively and are following company standards
- Overseeing the inventory and optimise profits
- Ensuring guests are satisfied with their dining experience
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints
- Having a thorough understanding and knowledge of the menu
The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will –
- Have experience working within a similar customer facing role
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be a strong leader
- Be welcoming, friendly and attentive
This Assistant Restaurant Manager position is working 40 hours per week on any 5 out of 7 days so you will be required to be flexible with various shift patterns. Due to the location of the venue, it is preferred that the successful candidate has access to their own vehicle. The salary being offered if £22,588 per annum plus a number of fantastic benefits.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to make the perfect Assistant Restaurant Manager, please apply below!