We are currently working with a busy 4* hotel located in Birmingham City Centre where a fantastic new opportunity has arose to join their team as an Event Executive.
The main responsibilities of the Event Executive include –
- Increasing conference, weddings and functions revenue by actively seeking new opportunities
- Understanding the needs and expectations of each individual booker by building a friendly and respectful working relationship
- To carry out show rounds to potential bookers promoting and upselling the hotel services
- Actively seek all sales and revenue opportunities both internal and external to increase the profile of the hotel
- To actively and successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to close
The ideal Event Executive will –
- Have previous experience working within a sales environment
- Have the confidence to sell proactively via cold calling
- Be confident working with rates and negotiating
- Have the desire and drive to successfully increase revenue
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships
As Event Executive, you will be required to work 40 hours a week, 5 out of 7 days and will be paid from £8.41 per hour.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to make the perfect Event Executive, please apply below.