Are you enthusiastic about working in a customer facing role? If so the perfect opportunity may be available for you.
We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire who are now on the lookout for a Reception Shift Leader. Set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
As Reception Shift Leader, your main duties include –
- Completing Reception duties including guest check ins, guest check outs, daily banking as well as assisting the Reservations department
- Ensuring exceptional service levels are consistently delivered to all guests
- Acting as a main point of contact for any customer complaints or queries
- Assisting with staff recruitment, training, development and staff rotas
- Ensuring the improvement of the AA result by consistently monitoring the team and holding regular team briefings
The ideal Reception Shift Leader will –
- Have previous experience working with customers in a face to face setting
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be welcoming and friendly
- Be good with people and a team player
- Be a strong leader
Being Reception Shift Leader you will be expected to work 40 hours a week, working 5 days out of 7. Due to the location of the venue, it is preferred that this candidate will have their own transport. The pay being offered is £18,000 per annum.
If you feel you are well suited to this Reception Shift Leader position, please apply below.